The Maverick den Advance Kit has everything needed to get have hands-on experiments with sensors and more with Arduino programming. Instruction manual introduces Arduino programming and explains how each of the kit’s components is used. This kit will enable users to interact with real world environment such as temperature, weather, Distance, Light, I.R, Bluetooth and More. In-depth guide with tutorials and food for thought projects with ardiuno using fun & Play emphasized by Do it Yourself (DIY Module) 10 easy to understand Experiments
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V.
- Input Voltage (limit) : 6-20V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6.
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 20 mA.
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA.