DC motor (BO) Battery Operation. Dc motor converts electrical energy into mechanical energy. Why DC gear motor used in robot Motor control circuit. DC MOTOR concept is where gears reduce the speed of the vehicle but increase its torque is known as gear reduction. In DC motor is assembled with multiple gear setup. Speed of motor is counted in terms of rotations of the soft per minute is called RPM. RPM means Revolution Per/ Minute. The setup assemble helps to increasing the torque and reduce the motor speed. All micro-controller based Robots this type of DC motor can be used.
TYPES OF BO-MOTORS
- Straight BO-Motor(150-RPM)
- L-Shape BO-Motor(150-RPM)
- Dual Shaft Straight BO-Motor(150-RPM)
- Straight BO-Motor(300-RPM)
- L-Shape BO-Motor(300-RPM)
- Dual Shaft Straight BO-Motor(300-RPM)